Opportunity activity report
To provide an overview of the performance of opportunities for conversion and view rates.
A summary table provides the following information:
- Opportunities published (count)
- Times viewed (count)
- Applications made (count)
- Conversion graph
A graph displays the conversion rate of views (to applications) and applications (to cleared to start as a volunteer). Hover over points on the graph at the start of each month to display precise percentages.
Opportunity title; opportunity status (published, offline, draft); advert dates; count of each: displayed, views, applications, cleared, closed.
- Displayed – number of times the short advert tile has been returned as the result of a search and the user has viewed that page of results
- Viewed - number of times the full details of the opportunity have been displayed, usually click-through from the short advert tile
- Applications made - number of times an application form has been submitted. This does not count how many times the Apply button from the opportunity details page has been clicked.
- Conversion rate – applications count as a percentage of views count. The graph also shows a blue line for cleared to start count as a percentage of applications count.
- Cleared – applicants who have completed the entire application process, including checks, and became volunteers. This does not measure whether or not they’ve completed any active volunteering eg had a shift, or if they’ve subsequently left.
- Closed – applications closed during the application process for any reason meaning that they were never cleared to start volunteering for this opportunity.
- Action date/time (export only) – the specific time and date of the search, view or application for any given opportunity, to enable more detailed reporting and analysis.
- Date (range)
- Click to view specific opportunity (edit screen)
- View in My Team – No (not applicable)
- Opportunity ID; opportunity name; opportunity type (ongoing, one-off, fixed period); (recruiting) team name; (recruiting) team ID; partner organisation (name – if applicable); advert start date; opportunity start date; opportunity end date (one-off or fixed term only); searches (count); views (count); applications (count)